Pages

Something Sweet

Always be sweet, to yourself and the world.

Monday, December 26, 2011

the man in the mirror..you!

So this mourning I was listening to Michael Jackson's song: man in the mirror. I knew I wanted to post some thing about the message there. Most times you chastise a person for doing something you thing you need to fix out of them, but seriously you need to look at yourself and fix yourself! I myself have the same problem, trying to fix my siblings but never realizing that I have the same problem. Its hard,I'll tell you that, its as though one thinks they are so perfect, they see no fault or error in them that they feel that they need to fix someone else. Look in that mirror and change your ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is the comment box! share your sweet thoughts with us! note: mean things are never good to be said.