Pages

Something Sweet

Always be sweet, to yourself and the world.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Fashion designing me

When I grow up I want to be a fashion designer. I plan to move to New York, live in an apartment or house (most likely a house, because apartments could be dirty, and neighbors noisy). I plan to go to the Fashion Institute of Technology.Then, I'll buy a broken down building and turn it into my fashion store! But I have to wait until I turn eighteen. unless I become incredibly smart and go to college now! I already have a fashion book (today I started another), project runway fashion toy, and a mind of ideas. I love being a girly girl and I think that every female must at least dress feminine and not be a tomboy. No, that doesn't mean wear a skirt and heels if it doesn't make you comfortable, but I think the word tomboy should be erased. I mean, when God made the female, I have a feeling that he wouldn't want the female to be other than herself, like dressing or acting like a male, because in my opinion, that's the males job. Now back to fashion. Certain colors go together. The following are a list of colors that I think go together:
  • black-white
  • brown- hot pink
  • orange-brown (perfect fall colors)
                     Peace!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

1 comment:

  1. NICE POST!!! Fashion designing is among the most chosen careers by the younger invention of today. This is true that fashion designing offers a plethora of other courses which opens the door of various career choice and prospects. Thanks for sharing. School of Fashion Technology offers various courses and programmes in fashion courses, which are very impressive and prepares students for fashion world.
    To Know More Information Visit: http://www.wlcifashion.in/

    ReplyDelete

this is the comment box! share your sweet thoughts with us! note: mean things are never good to be said.