Pages

Something Sweet

Always be sweet, to yourself and the world.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

back again hi : )

I am baaaaack! (screaming included here)Its been two weeks since I have last blogged,and no vacation or spring break  was involved just pure laziness (sigh). Although I have made a slight discovery in girly girl shows:Winx club.Its not new or anything but thats because its a show originally from Italy.When I was a little girl I remember sitting in mommy and daddy's room watching it on their small t.v (It may have only been once that happened but still)ah memories!.I also thought it was an old show and believed that it never came on anymore (okay not to mention that one day I watched it at my grandmothers house).But last friday(note the goverment shutdown everyone was so sad about, I'll get to that) it came to my mind and I typed it up on that search engine of mine! And volia a legacy began!I believe the last time I became sucked into a show(that Ihad to watch on youtube :( ) was Jem and the Holograms (if you look it up on youtube be prepared to be sucked in). The goverment shutdown probably scared a lot of people who work for the gov., and now that its over we are now again in fear about money and that with gas, food, and the weather! And what if there was like some earthquake or something? Food would be needed maybe up to two to three weeks or two to three months. and water lots and lots of water! Just a little, you know how I get carried away sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is the comment box! share your sweet thoughts with us! note: mean things are never good to be said.